Professional risk taker
- Name Ary Mega
- D.O.B Aquarius, 1988
- Nationality Indonesian
- Residence Los Angeles, California
- Drinks Whiskey, Coffee, Coconut Water
- Films Great Expectations, Like Crazy, Fight Club
- Shows Suits, Peaky Blinders, Key & Peele
- Music The Neighbourhood, Childish Gambino, Sigur Ros, Bloc Party
I care about two things: creative solutions & results. And I constantly think about motorcycles, sex, and design.
Sarcastic and a workaholic — if you consider happy hour a profession.
What I’m doing with my life
Currently, I’m responsible for the user experience for shoedazzle.com. I also design and develop web and mobile applications.
I’m really good at
Tennis and denying I bought the new Taylor Swift album (but track 2 and 3 are definitely legit).
The first thing people usually notice about me
Is that I’m not Rufio from the Peter Pan movie.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How much I love Chipotle, because Chipotle’s my life.
On a typical Friday night I am
Staying in with Netflix and Grubhub, having a good time with good company over dinner and drinks (until the check comes), or making beautiful three-point turns.